One of the key benefits of belonging to the DWW is being able to participate in our closed Short Story Competitions, which are run three times a year:
- Anne Turvey Short Story competition.
- Doreen Paul Short Story Competition.
- Dorothy Meder Short Story Competition.
In 2017 our Short Story Competitions Themes are:
- Crime Theme – Due April – Judged by author Jane Woodham
- Flash Fiction Word Promt – Due July
- Science Fiction Theme – Due October
There is a small fee to enter which covers a gift for our guest judge and DWW members are encouraged to submit more than one entry.
Competition Entry Fees:
$10 per entry
$5 for each subsequent entry
This covers a gift for our guest judge
We pride ourselves on the quality of our guest judges.
Past Judges have included:
- Jackie Ballantyne
- Ella West
- RL Stedman
- Kyle Mewburn
- Tania Roxborogh
- Kay McKenzie Cook
- Carolyn McCurdie
- Vanda Symon
- Kath Beattie
- Carol Krueger
- Mary Corbett
- Susan Bell
- Sue Wootton
Contact email@example.com for more information